G-SHOCK, a favourite choice among the top surfers and beach-goers around the world, is proud to announce its first SLSA signature model. Surf Life Saving Australia is an iconic part of the Australian Beach Culture.
The base model is the GLX5600, which features one of the thinnest, compact, best fits of the entire G-SHOCK Series. This model comes equipped with a digital Tide Graph, which is a must-have function for surfers. The watch is made to represent the iconic Red & Yellow Flags that are seen in all Australian Beaches.
This Watch is accompanied with a round tin to replicate the life saving rescue flotation devices used by these brave volunteers.
- Shock resistant (G-SHOCK)
- Electro-luminescent backlight Auto light switch, afterglow
- World time
29 time zones (48 cities), daylight saving on/off
- Back engraving
- Tentative Gift With Purchase
- Tentative Deluxe Packaging
- TIDE GRAPH / MOON PHASE GRAPH
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- 1/100-second stopwatch Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times Other: 5-second countdown auto star.
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- Multi-function alarms
- 3 independent multi-function alarms (2 one-time alarms and 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Flash alert Flashes with buzzer that sounds for alarms, hourly time signal, countdown timer progress beeper, and stopwatch auto start
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 7 years on CR2025
- Size of case / total weight - GLX5600SLS.. 46.7 | 43.2 | 12.7 mm / 52 g
Our Brisbane Boutique
An opportunity to design, discover and learn.